How we respect privacy when we deal with information collected by our organisation
If you have any comments or questions about this notice, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Data that we collect through the site
Some data about your organization is collected through the site when you voluntarily choose to provide us with data. Types of data we collect can include:
● Organizational information collected via our online application form
● Financial information scanned to us via our online reporting tool
2. How we use your data
We will only use your data in a manner that is appropriate considering the basis on which that data was collected.
For example, we may use your personal information to:
● reply to enquiries you send to us;
● assist us in deciding whether or not we will approve your application for funding
3. When we share your data
We will not sell, distribute, lease or pass on your data in any other way, to third parties, unless we are required by law to do so, or you have expressly asked us to do so.
4. Rights you have over your data
You have a range of rights over your data, which include the following:
● You have the right to ask for rectification and/or deletion of your information.
● You have the right of access to your information.
● You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner if you feel your rights have been infringed.
A full summary of your legal rights over your data can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website here: https://ico.org.uk/
If you would like to access the rights listed above, or any other legal rights you have over your data under current legislation, please get in touch with us.
Please note that relying on some of these rights, such as the right to deleting your data, will make it impossible for us to continue to deliver some services to you. However, where possible we will always try to allow the maximum access to your rights while continuing to deliver as many services to you as possible.
5. Cookies & usage tracking
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. You can learn more about cookies by visiting www.aboutcookies.org. This will give you general information about cookies as wel as details on how to block and delete cookies from your computer. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
6. Changes to this Policy
7. External Links
We are not responsible for the availability or content of external sites that may be linked to from this site. If you find a broken link or if you have any questions or concerns about a link, please contact us.